How to Restore a Corrupt POSM Database.
- If there is no database to choose from when starting POSM or you see error message "You must select a database connection!"
- Your database is most likely corrupted.
- Click "Restore Backup Database for Connection" button in POSM's Database Connection Manager.
- From the list that pops up, select the most recent date database backup.
- Then press "Restore Database" button.
- Click ok when completed.
- Reopen POSM and your database should be restored.
To Restore the Database Manually:
- Open the POSM Folder in My Computer and navigate into the DataBackup folder.
- Highlight the ZIP archive with the most recent data and select Extract All.
- Go to the extracted folder and find the file POSM.mdb. Right click on POSM.mdb and Copy the file.
- Go to the root of the POSM folder, right click and select "Paste". If needed, Replace the POSM.mdb in that location.
- POSM should open and work normally,.