360° Pipe Unwrapping
POSM Professional's data tracking features combined with State-of-the Art 360° “Pipe Unwrapping” digital imagery lets you see what you’ve been missing in a crystal clear, unique video perspective that utilizes single conductor technology.
POSM 360 presents a truly enhanced point of view in digital video that makes detecting cracks and defects in a pipeline easier than ever.
- View simultaneous forward and unwrapped video footage.
- Precise measurement and distance for optimal observations and defect coding.
- Accurate measurements from X and Y axis.
- Measure laterals, joints, holes, and cracks on the screen.
- Record a continuous Closed Circuit TV inspection.
- Simple post-processing while in the field or office.
- Crystal-clear unwrapped pipe images utilizing single conductor technology.
- Compatible with all existing RS Technical systems.
- Captures data up to 75 feet per minute. (30 feet per minute is recommended for the highest picture quality.)
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese.
POSM 360 was formerly referred to as POSM Panomorph. The name was changed because the product now supports more than the panomorphic lensed cameras.
Related Articles:Rausch Introduces PureView SD
Click here to download the PDF version of this page.